The ecommerce or online store is a good opportunity to undertake and develop a commercial activity without frontiers, with creativity and innovative ideas.
By its own characteristics, an ecommerce / online business involves the contracting of goods and services at distance in which consumers and users are often involved, personal data are requested and recorded, electronic payment methods are used and electronic invoices are issued, etc., all of which require the business to be legal, not only complying with the e-commerce legislation, but also with the different and specific regulations that may be applicable depending on each case.
An online store within the legality also transmits security to the users, who often feel distrust when buying products and to contract services through Internet, a reason of confidence for increasing sales and make a difference against the competition.
Consequences of non-compliance with the Law
Failure to comply with legal obligations also entails consequences and sanctions that can lead to the denigration of the brand and its reputation online, and even the closure of the online store.
Failure to comply with any of the rules that must be considered in each online store may lead to penalties. For example, if data protection, consumer or other legislation is violated, a sanction will be imposed for each of the infringed laws.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU:
- Advising on the regulations applicable to each ecommerce according to its activities and recommending the implementation of timely technical measures.
- Adapting the online store to the existing legal requirements at any time.
- Auditing the online store to detect illegal issues, technical and safety irregularities that need to be corrected when necessary.
- Granting the Trust Seal LEGAL CBM, a badge of transparency, security and trust, which can be displayed on your website.
- In case of complaint or ex officio inspection, acting in your defense in administrative and judicial proceedings.